Me Time Tea
This product is currently sold out.
Check in with your body to slow down and create more intentional moments. This tea is the perfect accent to your unique personal ritual –– whether that’s journaling, walking along the ocean, meditating, winding down before bed or anything that encourages you to pause, reflect and harness creativity. This Krishna Tulsi tea is an adaptogen, which means the ingredients will respond to your body’s specific needs in the moment. It’s like drinking an aromatic diffuser blend of lavender, chamomile, lemongrass and passionflower! Go on, be a little selfish and savour some much-needed calm.
- Has been known to reduce stress and anxiety
- Contains ingredients known to relax your nervous system
- Create a sense of calm from the inside out
- All ingredients are caffeine-free, flavouring-free, sweetener-free and Certified Organic.
- Krishna Tulsi: Also known as holy basil, this powerful adaptogen has been known to balance out our cortisol and melatonin levels and may reduce general anxiety and sleep issues.
- Lemongrass: An anti-inflammatory ingredient that’s been used to support anxiety and pain relief, while serving to strengthen our immune system.
- Lemon Verbena: Contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help calm joint pain and repair muscles. It’s also high in antioxidants that may help promote brain function to increase a sense of calm.
- Chamomile: Best known to soothe feelings of stress, anxiety or nervousness. Chamomile has also been used proactively to calm nerves prior to a stressful situation.
- Passionflower: This ingredient contains the phytochemical quercetin, which helps to reduce stress. Oh, and it’s a natural antihistamine too!
- Lavender: We call herbs like lavender “nervine” because they impact our nervous system. Lavender has long been used to decrease anxiety, induce relaxation and promote sleep just by the scent of it. When we ingest lavender, it may deepen that impact by getting absorbed into the bloodstream and directly relaxing the nervous system.